EmEditor v16.2.1 released!
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v16.2.1.
Updates from v16.2.0 include:
New General Features
- Icons for the UWP version were replaced.
- Fixed the bug of v16.2.0 where line numbers might not have displayed when the “Display Coordinates” is selected for the “Line and Column Display As” option.
- Fixed the bug where the selected text could move just by clicking outside of the selection when the virtual space mode enabled.
- Fixed the bug where the separator set in the Extract Options dialog box could not be saved.
- Fixed bugs related to the Filter toolbar.
Please see EmEditor v16.2 New Features for details.
If you are using Windows 10 Version 1607 (Build 14393) or later, you can download the UWP version at Windows Store.
Download EmEditor (UWP, 64-bit) at Windows Store (temporarily may not be available)
Download EmEditor (UWP, 32-bit) at Windows Store (temporarily may not be available)
Notes: If an old UWP version (v16.2.0 or earlier) is already installed, please uninstall the old version before installing this new version since the old version is for sideload. The UWP versions will be published a few days after the other versions. Once you download and install the UWP version at Windows Store, it will be always updated to newer versions.
If you use the Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use one of the other versions, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of October 12, 2016. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v16 is the same as the key for v15 and v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor!