EmEditor v16.2.0 beta 2
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v16.2.0 beta 2.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v16.2.0 beta 1 include:
New General Features
- The Find Extract feature allows you to specify the number of lines above and below the matched lines, and specify the separator.
- The Extract All button was added to the Replace dialog box, and allows you to extract all matched strings using regular expressions, and replace using replace expressions. For example, enter <h3>(.*?)</h3> in the Find text box, \1 in the Replace with text box while the Use Regular Expressions check box is set, and clicking the Extract All will extract all the strings between <h3> and </h3> as a new document.
- The Number of Additional Lines Above Matched Lines and Number of Additional Lines Below Matched Lines drop-down list boxes and the Separator text box were added to the Extract Options dialog box.
- The Extract All button was added to the Replace dialog box.
Plug-in API New Features
- The POS_CELL_LOGICAL and POS_CELL_VIEW flags were added for EE_GET_ANCHOR_POS, EE_GET_CARET_POS, EE_GET_SEL_START, EE_GET_SEL_END, EE_SET_CARET_POS, and EE_SET_ANCHOR_POS messages.
Macro New Features
- The eePosCellLogical and eePosCellView flags were added to the GetActivePointY, GetAnchorPointY, SetActivePoint, and SetAnchorPoint methods.
- Fixed the bug where double-clicking while pressing the CTRL key could deselect the current selection.
- Fixed the bug where switching the CSV mode while loading a very large file could crash EmEditor.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!