Today, we are releasing EmEditor v16.3.0 beta 4.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v16.3.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- The new version allows you to select the App icon.
- The new version allows you to select the Minimap zoom, whether to show entire map, and whether to keep aspect ratio.
- Rotating the mouse wheel while the mouse pointer is on the minimap can adjust the zoom now.
- The Current Icon drop-down list box was added to the Language tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Show Minimap, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Keep Aspect Ratio, and Show Entire Map commands were added to the context menu displayed when right-clicked on the Minimap.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!