Today, we are pleased to announce the release of EmEditor Professional v10.0.7.
Updates from v10.0.6 include:
– Fixed the bug where CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER might not have worked properly for the Snippets plug-in.
– Fixed the bug where the underline type for the current line settings on the Display tab of configuration properties did not work.
– Fixed certain issues with the Find dialog when the “Count Matches” check box is checked.
– Fixed a certain issue with the Menu customization.
– Worked around a part of the issue with avast! anti-virus program. However EmEditor does not fully support avast! Please add the EmEditor install path to the avast! exception settings.
– Fixed the bug where the Find in Files dialog could start searching without specifying file types.
– Fixed a certain issue with Google IME.
– Added Indonesian and Armenian as the user interface language.
– Proofread the Korean user interface.
<<< To Download >>>
If you are already using EmEditor Professional 10.0.x, you can Check for Updates on the Help menu to download the update. If not, users who are already registered in the Emurasoft Customer Center can go to https://support.emeditor.com/ to login, and then view “Available Downloads” to download the upgrade.
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!
The trial version cannot be unlocked with a registration key. v10 key is different from v8 and v9 keys. In order to use v10, you must have a v10 key. If you have purchased older versions of EmEditor Professional (v4-9), you can request a v10 key on the Purchase Page of Emurasoft Customer Center: https://support.emeditor.com/.
SHA1 hash and bytes:
Trial (Installer, 32-bit): B77488F935132E3C05101D85EDCEE1B2EC428DCF (10,569,416 bytes)
Full (Installer, 32-bit): B78DCE61A0BF58E3C094B7F22A0B4D59E02D778C (11,225,096 bytes)
Full (Installer, 64-bit): FE8056371BFF3A2A5C6B7333AD48E7003C6D5D4F (12,108,456 bytes)
Full (Portable, 32-bit): 54064B81571A7650425B919E363DE8252120A3FC (8,578,869 bytes)