Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.8.0 beta 1.
Updates from v14.7.1 include:
New General Features
- The new Join CSV feature allows you to merge two CSV documents specifying key columns, using a method similar to JOIN operations (INNER JOIN, OUTER JOIN, RIGHT JOIN and LEFT JOIN) in SQL.
- The new Delete Duplicate Lines (Advanced) feature allows you to specify which columns to inspect for duplication, and optionally ignore empty lines.
- The ruler can now display the column index while in a CSV mode.
- The new macro flag to remove the last used filter level.
- The Non-standard implementation of percent encoding (%uxxxx format) is now highlighted and can be decoded by right-cicking the tooltip and select Convert, or by using the Universal Character Names to Unicode command.
- The Join CSV dialog box was added.
- The Delete Duplicate Lines dialog box was added.
- Delete Duplicate Lines (Advanced)
- Join CSV
Macro New Features
- The eeFindRemoveLast flag was added to the Filter method.
Plug-in API New Features
- The FLAG_FIND_REMOVE_LAST flag was added to the Editor_Filter inline function and the FILTER_INFO structure.
We would like to find as many bugs as possible before we release the new version. Please try it out now and let us know if you find any bugs.
To download or see changes, please go to the beta forum – EmEditor Professional v14.8.0 beta 1 released!.
Thank you for using EmEditor!