Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.8.1.
This new version adds important features with big data analysis and database file editing in mind.
Updates from v14.8.0 include:
- Fixed the bug where new lines in cells were not correctly embedded after 1,000 lines.
- Fixed the bug where the Tag Jump command did not work correctly in the Output bar when the file path was wrapped.
- Fixed the bug where Sort commands became disabled when the Tabs were disabled.
- Fixed a certain Snippets plug-in bug.
- Fixed the bug where a folder named AI_RecycleBin might have been created in a network drive after the install and uninstall.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the download page to download the newest version.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of February 4, 2015. Your registration keys might be found in the Resend Keys page of Emurasoft Customer Center.
Thank you for using EmEditor.