Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.9.2.
Updates from v14.9.1 include:
New General Features
- When adjusting the font size by rotating the mouse wheel while pressing the CTRL key, only the font size when the CTRL key was released is now recorded in the history.
- Fixed the bug where right-click on the outside area shows the ruler context menu.
- Fixed the bug where the Look in Subfolders check box in the Find in Files dialog box might have been cleared sometimes.
- Fixed the bug where right-click on the Tray Icon could run the assigned command twice.
- Fixed a certain bug of the WordComplete plug-in.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the download page to download the newest version.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of March 10, 2015. Your registration keys might be found in the Resend Keys page of Emurasoft Customer Center.
Thank you for using EmEditor.