Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.2.0 beta 3.
Updates from v15.2.0 beta 2 include:
New General Features
- You can now detect invalid double quotes in CSV documents.
- The Consolas (11 point) becomes the default font for many font categories where they used to be Courier New (10 point).
- In the Tab tab of the Customize dialog box, the New Window for New File, otherwise New Tab becomes the default.
- The Record Mouse Activities and Keyboard Input to Other Applications check box became disabled when installed per user.
- The Adjust Separator Positions Automatically check box was added to the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
Macro New Features
- The Csv object was added.
- The Csv property was added to the Document Object.
We would like to find as many bugs as possible before we release the new version. Please try it out now and let us know if you find any bugs.
To download or see changes, please go to the beta forum – EmEditor Professional v15.2.0 beta 3 released!.
Thank you for using EmEditor!