EmEditor v15.8.3 released!
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.8.3.
Updates from v15.8.2 include:
- Fixed the bug related to CSV cell selection mode and headings.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have crashed when the Undo information is very large (such as the CSV conversion commands).
- EmEditor now shows a message box if an error occurs when files were dropped to EmEditor from another application. (File drag and drop from a 32-bit application to 64-bit EmEditor does not work due to address space layout randomization (ASLR).
- Fixed thg bug related to backslash escaping in regular expressions with the Filter toolbar.
- Fixed the bug where a previous workspace name could appear in the Save Workspace and Save Workspace As commands even if no workspaces were opened.
Please see EmEditor v15.8 New Features for details.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of March 15, 2016. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v15 is the same as the key for v14.
Please also read: Announcing our policy change to rapid development, and introducing a maintenance plan.
Thank you for using EmEditor!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!