Today, we are releasing EmEditor v16.1.2.
Updates from v16.1.1 include:
New General Features
- EmEditor now auto saves an untitled document before showing the Save As dialog box.
- If multiple cells are selected in the CSV cell mode, the multiple columns will be selected when Select Column(s) commands are selected.
- Other improvements were made.
- Fixed the bug where double-clicking on multiple spaces or tabs couldn’t select those spaces or tabs.
- Fixed the memory leak bug on IME.
- Fixed other bugs.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of July 25, 2016. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v16 is the same as the key for v15 and v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor!