Today, we are releasing EmEditor v17.2.5.
Updates from v17.2.4 include:
New General Features
- Greatly improved the speed when the ENTER key was pressed while many cells were selected.
- The new version allows you to use the Delete Word (Ctrl+Shift+Delete), Delete Right Word (Ctrl+Delete), and Delete Left Word (Ctrl+Backspace) commands during Multiple Selection Editing.
Macro New Features
- Added the second parameter bAppend to the filters.Import method.
- Fixed the bug where the scroll position was not correct even if the Save Cursor Position and Bookmarks option was enabled when the Outline Bar is visible.
- Fixed a certain issue related to regular expression searches.
- Fixed a certain issue related to line selections in the CSV cell selection mode
- Fixed a certain issue related to the column width after paste in the CSV cell selection mode.
If you use the Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use one of the other versions, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of November 21, 2017. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v17 is the same as the key for v14, v15, and v16.
Thank you for using EmEditor!