Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.9.0.
Notes: Indonesian is not supported anymore as the UI language.
Updates from v15.8.4 include:
New General Features
- The new CSV Converter was added.
- CSV conversion command optimization.
- Another separator is added to the right side of CSV documents.
- The Cut Column(s), Copy Column(s), Paste, Delete Column(s), Insert Column Left, and Insert Column Right commands were added to the Ruler menu.
- The Insert Line Above and Insert Line Below commands were added to the left edge menu.
- The settings for Undo buffer is obsolete. Instead, the physical memory size is used to determine whether the Undo should be retained. The physical memory threshold can be set in the Advanced tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The new version allows you to cancel the current command when the Undo data will not be available.
- The Default column width text box was added to the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Always Discard Lengthy Undo Information to Accelerate check box was added to the Edit tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Maximum Memory Size text box was moved from the Sort tab to the Advanced tab of the Customize dialog box.
- CSV Converter
- Delete Column(s)
- Cut Column(s)
- Copy Column(s)
- Insert Column Right
Plug-in New Features
- The Copy and Select All commands were added to the context menu on the list of the Word Count plug-in.
- Added the ability to call a snippet by the path.
Plug-in API New Features
- The FIND_REGEX_INFO_EX structure was extended. The BACK_REF structure was added.
Macro New Features
- The Regex object, Matches collection, and Match object were added.
- The regex property was added to the Editor object.
- JScript Version 5.8 support including the JSON object.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the CSV cell mode.
- Lookbehind regular expression searches using Onigmo work better now.
- Fixed a certain bug related to Replace All while making muliple selections.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the Replace method of macros.
- During upgrading, the installer now prompts you to close Brother Control Center if it is running background.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of April 19, 2016. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v15 is the same as the key for v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor!