Today, we are releasing EmEditor v18.2.1.
Updates from v18.2.0 include:
- Fixed a bug where highlighting did not work under a certain condition.
- Fixed a bug where the Backup feature did not work under a certain condition.
- Fixed a certain bug related to Find in Files using a multi-line search term.
- Fixed a certain bug related to Undo after Replace All.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard focus could move from a dialog box to the editor after the Progress dialog box appears.
- Fixed customer-reported issues (1, 2).
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!