Today, we are releasing EmEditor v16.1.4.
Updates from v16.1.3 include:
New General Features
- Per-Monitor DPI-Aware.
- Fixed the bug where toolbar background becomes pink on high DPI settings after applying the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- The install folder change is not allowed anymore for per-user install.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have frozen when trying to display the Find dialog box.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor could crash when opening file with invalid characters.
- Fixed the bug where the Replace All in the Replace dialog box didn’t work with the In the Selection Only option in CSV cell mode.
- Fixed other bugs.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of August 22, 2016. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v16 is the same as the key for v15 and v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor!