Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.7.1.
Updates from v20.7.0 include:
- Fixed a v20.6-20.7 bug where the Updater failed to install a newer version on Windows 7.
- Fixed a v20.7 bug where the Use editor font option in the Batch Find in Files dialog box did not work.
- Enabled the use of the DirectWrite mode in the Store App versions.
- Fixed an issue where the OK button became disabled if the Lines text box contained commas in the Numbering dialog box.
- Fixed a pre-v20.6 issue where the Number of Lines text box might contain commas by default.
- Fixed customer reported issues (1,2,3,4,5).
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!