Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.4.4.
Updates from v20.4.3 include:
- Fixed a bug where trying to open a file larger than 2.1 billion lines could crash EmEditor.
- Fixed a v20.4.1+ bug where editing in vertical selection mode could crash EmEditor.
- Fixed a v20.4 bug where clicking a URL of 260 characters or longer to open could cut off the URL.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the Pause button in the Large File Controller might show an error message.
- Fixed issues related to the notification feature.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!