How do I install an EmEditor syntax file?
- Go to Tools | Select Configuration, and click Define Configuration at the very bottom of the list.
- Click the New button, select Use Default Configuration and click OK.
- Enter a name and click Select.
- Go to Tools | Properties for Current Configuration. Select the Highlight (1) page.
- In the dropdown, choose Only User-Defined Keywords so that the imported file replaces the existing keywords for this configuration.
- Click on the Import… button and open the syntax file.
- Click OK.
If you want to enable associated extensions and specify an extension or extensions that EmEditor should associate with the configuration, follow these steps.