Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.2.1.
Updates from v21.2.0 include:
- The new version will display the Jump dialog box when clicking the File Position at Cursor in the Status Bar.
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 bug where EmEditor could crash while opening a very large file containing a very long line.
- Fixed an issue where the Main Menu could disappear after restoring the Full Screen mode by menu.
- Adjusted detection timing of Repeated Steps.
- Fixed localization issues on v21.2.0.
- Fixed an issue where the menu items could become empty if the menu was customized before.
- Made DirectWrite off by default on Windows 7 SP1.
- Fixed customer-reported issues (1, 2).
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!