Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.4.1.
Updates from v21.4.0 include:
- Allowed $(DocText) in Argument of external tools can be up to 32768 characters long.
- Fixed a pre-v21.4 issue where the Character Code Value command might have displayed blank text in very large files.
- The new version always parse all lines when switched to a CSV mode to count all delimiters.
- Fixed an issue where stopping a macro should not show the Unspecified Error message.
- Fixed an issue where the Transpose command did not work with only one column CSV.
- Fixed a pre-v21.4 issue where the Find in Files command might not have worked correctly if a very long path exists under a certain condition.
- Fixed customer-reported issues (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6).
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days. If you use winget, you can type “winget install emeditor” to install the latest version of EmEditor (64-bit or 32-bit detected automatically).