EmEditor received the highest-ranking 5-cows in the Tucows review!
Simplified Chinese Language Pack 6.00.1 is released!
This minor update fixes several mistakes in Version 6.00.
This language pack allows the user interface language to display in Simplified Chinese. To switch the language, select Customize on the Tools menu of EmEditor, and then select the Language tab. Before installing the language pack, EmEditor Professional, EmEditor Standard or EmEditor Free must have been installed.
Translated by Alvin
Language Pack Created by Emurasoft
Traditional Chinese Language Pack is available for download!
Translated by Ncidszj. (June 16, 2006)
French Language Pack is available for download!
Translated by Gil Life. (July 9, 2006)
As we understand growing concerns about privacy, we now strictly enforce a double opt-in policy for all our customer communications. If you would like to continue receiving our newsletters, please go to Forum, enter your email address under “Follow us” in the sidebar and click “Subscribe”. Even if you have already received previous newsletters, please follow the steps and subscribe again on our updated newsletter system.
With that system, you are now completely under your own control — you can now change your e-mail address, select which newsletters you would like to receive, and stop receiving them at any time you would like. Some newsletters include only important messages about stable major updates and security alerts, which are very low volume, so we recommend you to sign up for at least these important newsletters.
As always, your e-mail addresses and names are used only for sending newsletters and only by Emurasoft. Your privacy information is strictly protected, and will never be shared by a third-party. If you have any questions, please contact us.
EmEditor Professional 6.00.2, EmEditor Standard 6.00.2, and EmEditor Free 6.00.2 have been released!
Updates from Version 6.00.1 include:
– Optimized Outline plug-in by using another thread to update the outlining tree.
– Optimized multiple-row tabs when the Save All command is selected.
– If both Quick Start and Tray Icon checkboxes are checked, and the Explorer plug-in or the Search plug-in is open, then about 5 seconds after all EmEditor windows were closed, the keyboard focus to another window (not EmEditor Window) will be lost. This bug was fixed.
– This version along with EmFTP Professional v3.00 alpha 2 fixed an issue where editing the FTP server-side files with EmEditor used to disable EmEditor’s tabs.
– Explorer plug-in now remembers the root folder.
– Other minor bug fixes.